4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!
4th Bn 39th Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShakeyBalance's Re-submission Form

2 posters

Go down

ShakeyBalance's Re-submission Form Empty ShakeyBalance's Re-submission Form

Post  ShakeyBalance March 13th 2013, 17:46

Name "If you so choose": Conner, but call me Shakey

In game Name:Shakeybalance

Age (Must be 14+ ): meh who cares i'll be 14 soon enough (13)

Experiance with Arma(1,2,OA,BAF,PMC)?: I've had Arma OA for around half a year and Arma free for almsot a year now

What do you expect from the group?: I expect much, much more than when i had my temporary leave of absence, i have spoken with some of the members and they told me things are much for difficult, drilling is very frequent and you need to give you superiors the utmost respect that you can possibly muster up.

What are your Hobbies?: I really like flying Helicopters and sniping is a big hobby for me

Are you willing to download ACE (And ACRE in the near future) ?: I have both downloaded but i need to set up my ACRE
(We will give a simple tutorial, its not hard)

Do you mind strong language?: Hell, i hope you mind mine.

Are you comfortable with some training?: i comfortable with almost any training as long as i'm not the dummy

Where are you from?: Born and raised in Oklahoma, USA

What infantry class are you best with?:I'd have to put some thought into that and know all of the infantry classes

Do you have steam? "If so, please add your steam name":Shakeybalance is my name for everything

Do you have a Mic? (not required): Yes a very good one.

(With the release of Arma3Alpha, we will be jointing from ARMA2 and ARMA3 - The following is to touch up on your standing with the games)

Do you have ARMA 3 Alpha?: Nope but i plan on getting it when school is out, maybe even in the next week

Have you had any experience with ARMA 3?: I have watched plenty of videos on it and i could probably convince someone who has never heard of it into buying it.

Are you prepared to undergo our new training set for ARMA 3?: I will be as soon as i purchase the game

Have you trained with us / another group in the past?: Yes, I joined about 6 or 7 months ago when Kaboto7 wasn't even in this group.

Anything you'd like to tell us?: Well i played many games with you guys before and i started to dropout little by little mainly because i got my computer taken away for being addicted to arma i'm really looking forward to playing with you guys again really soon and I will do my best to be in every game you guys host.

ShakeyBalance
PV1
PV1

439th Reputation : 21424

Back to top Go down

ShakeyBalance's Re-submission Form Empty Re: ShakeyBalance's Re-submission Form

Post  Kabato7 March 13th 2013, 19:17

Welcome back to the group bro! We have a trial period of about a week, and at the end of that, you will be evaluated by the officers and I, and if you do well, youll be added as a full member. Fridays are great for gaming with us, but we game all the time. Check out our TeamSpeak channel in the AWG server - TS IP = awg.ts3.nfoservers.com - If you dont have teamspeak, its a good idea to go and download it. Its small, free, and very easy to use.

Happy gaming!!
-Kevin

P.S. - About you being in the group before me? BS Wink Ive got you by 3 weeks bro lol
Kabato7
Kabato7
*Lt. Colonel*
*Lt. Colonel*

439th Reputation : 22480

https://439th.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum