4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!
4th Bn 39th Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timezone issues

4 posters

Go down

Timezone issues Empty Timezone issues

Post  Relnor March 11th 2013, 18:57

Hey there.

So I saw a post in the ARMA 3 Alpha Steam General Discussions thing from what seems to be one of your leaders, replying to another guy who was looking for people to play with.

Now, I asked him if you guys are based in the US, but he must've ran off, cause I didn't get an answer ( which is ok =P ). Looking around here, it would appear you are. So, before I'd apply, I'd like to know if I would actually be able to reasonably play with you guys despite the time difference.

I'm GMT+2 (Bucharest, Romania), what times do you guys usually play at, when do most of your events happen ?
Oh, and it would be great help if someone who doesn't suck at converting these could tell me what they are in my time. I regularly stay up to silly late hours, but if your events are when it's like 6 AM here or midday, I can't really play =p

Relnor
PV1
PV1

439th Reputation : 20438

Back to top Go down

Timezone issues Empty Re: Timezone issues

Post  RangerVudoo March 11th 2013, 19:02

We have a few people that are not from the US personally I only really know solid but from what I have seen we have games at all different times which game depends on who's on if we have small numbers we usually do a PVP or something while larger numbers do a user made mission or something to that extent.
RangerVudoo
RangerVudoo
Cpl.
Cpl.

439th Reputation : 20852

Back to top Go down

Post  Relnor March 11th 2013, 19:23

I see.

But I'm reading around your forums about seemingly large events and training missions, and I'd certainly like to get in on that, not just the stuff you guys do on the side when half of you are asleep Razz, that was my problem mostly.

Relnor
PV1
PV1

439th Reputation : 20438

Back to top Go down

Post  GR33397 March 11th 2013, 23:21

First of all, welcome comrade, from the country above the country above you (that being Belarus). We have some people here who are not from America (take Solid, our German friend) and me (even though I currently live in Canada). I think there could be games at times so everyone can play, but I'm not the admin). Anyway, welcome!

- Ghostrider Cool
GR33397
GR33397
PV2
PV2

439th Reputation : 20677

Back to top Go down

Post  Solid March 12th 2013, 12:00

well yeah its me the german Very Happy

we also have another member from sweden
so yeah Very Happy