4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!
4th Bn 39th Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - cheeto

5 posters

Go down

Application - cheeto Empty Application - cheeto

Post  cheeto February 9th 2013, 17:43

Name "If you so choose": David "Cheeto" Clark

In game Name: Cheeto

Age (Must be 13+, exceptions vary ): 16

Experiance with Arma(1,2,OA,BAF,PMC)?: ARMA: 2 (AWG ADMIN) ARMA 2: OA (DayZ) (AWG ADMIN)

What do you expect from the group?: I expect the respect of one another to be passed around. their shold me nothing more than the upmost teamwork and ability to deter those who attack us. i expect victory.

What are your Hobbies?: Gaming; Computer building

Are you willing to download ACE (And ACRE in the near future) ?: [color=blue]I am downloading it as i type this. so yes.you mind strong language?: [color=blue]Never, i take no offense to any language or hate that one person may have.

Are you comfortable with some training?: Of course, i am never going to skip the chance to learn a new skill.

Where are you from?: Shepherdsville, KY (USA)

What ARMA2 Class are you best with?: I preffer to be a pilot. whether it is in a helicopter, or a jet. i will provide an "eye-in-the-sky" for my friends on the ground, and attack those who threaten us.

Do you have steam? "If so, please add your steam name": yes, Zombifiedcheeto

Do you have a Mic? (not required): Yes turtlebeach X32
Anything you'd like to tell us?: I am very professional in my work, i may seem a bit too professional at times where a hint of narcassism or degression may occur. however, i am also one to follow orders to the letter, and will only question them when they harm any of my friends.

cheeto

439th Reputation : 20586

Back to top Go down

Application - cheeto Empty Re: Application - cheeto

Post  Solid February 10th 2013, 08:43

Dat blue
Solid
Solid
Sgt.
Sgt.

439th Reputation : 21048

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunbeard February 13th 2013, 06:28

Hey Cheeto,Gunbeard here you may know me from DayZ depends but lets move on. Im accepting your application since we had our recent TS server Move come down to the 4bn39inf channel and me and the rest of us (depending whos on) and Me,Knox or someone else will brief you on what options you have in our Realism Group add me on Steam Username is Gunbeard contact me for any other information.
Gunbeard
Gunbeard
SGT MAJ
SGT MAJ

439th Reputation : 21075

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisper February 13th 2013, 17:41

Ummm Gunny your not exactly aloud to accept APP's but I'll let it slide this time because no one else did.

Cheeto your going to go through a two week trial period where you will train learn the basics of being in a realism unit such as MOUT and SOP and then once your are done you will choose your MOS (Combat Engineer, CAS, Infantry, ext.) otherwise you will attend the Advanced Infantry Training and learn all of the advanced things about being a soldier.

Cheers,
Whisper
Whisper
Whisper
*2nd Lt.*
*2nd Lt.*

439th Reputation : 21565

Back to top Go down

Post  Kabato7 February 13th 2013, 22:27

I appreciate it gunny, still, its officers only (Administrating rule) Razz. - Ive been slacking on accepting apps so I still appreciate it bro!
Kabato7
Kabato7
*Lt. Colonel*
*Lt. Colonel*

439th Reputation : 22480

https://439th.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunbeard February 14th 2013, 04:25

Actually i am recruiting officer Knox recently gave me a promotion to Sergeant Major first one in the group Smile thought i might as well do my job i only just found out lol
Gunbeard
Gunbeard
SGT MAJ
SGT MAJ

439th Reputation : 21075

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down