4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!
4th Bn 39th Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airborne Unit

2 posters

Go down

Airborne Unit  Empty Airborne Unit

Post  Kicker October 4th 2012, 00:21

This is actually something I was planning on starting, (in case it hasn't gotten around I'm joining the Army to be an actual airborne troop so yeah) but depending on how soon i get a better comp (I probably won't till just before or after my years in the service) I'd enjoy to help you guys with training, and believe me, if this does become official you guys are going to have to be able to land on a dime, just sayin.

Kicker

439th Reputation : 21574

Back to top Go down

Airborne Unit  Empty Re: Airborne Unit

Post  Whisper October 5th 2012, 08:27

Well thank you Kicker I didn't mean to steal your idea and I would love for some help in training currently i can only land on a quarter though....
Whisper
Whisper
*2nd Lt.*
*2nd Lt.*

439th Reputation : 21565

Back to top Go down

Post  Kicker October 7th 2012, 20:00

Whisper wrote:Well thank you Kicker I didn't mean to steal your idea and I would love for some help in training currently i can only land on a quarter though....

xD Not literally a dime, just have to hit a 2-3 m target 5/10 jumps, and no more than 10 m away from the edges when you miss, and that's minimum, as well as basic procedures for jumps as well, IE the squad leader jumps first and each man in a row 1 second after, as an AB squad leader you'll have to pick the LZ and make sure that your squad lands with you, as well each squad member will have to know what position in the squad they are so jumping will be quick, and then they have to quickly find the leader mid fall and follow his lead. Also you'll have to understand the basics of HALO/HAHO/LAHO/LALO (HALO/LALO both being low openings used for rapid deployments - HAHO/LAHO both being used for 100% stealthy Deployments (High Altitute High Opening, Low Altitude High Opening)) and the leader must make sure to brief his squad on which they will be using and must make sure they open their chutes in the same second interval to you that they jumped, for a nearly simultaneous landing, obviously I know that will be near impossible since this is a game but it's good to be almost perfect. If you have anymore questions or want to do some practice jumps to see what I mean just message me on steam

Kicker

439th Reputation : 21574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down