4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4th Bn 39th Infantry
Welcome to the 4/39th!
4th Bn 39th Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship

3 posters

Go down

Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship Empty Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship

Post  Kicker January 14th 2013, 19:51

I'd like some LRM training, I find my skills with DMRs/Sniper Rifle to be laughable and downright disgraceful and would like to improve upon these things. I'm good for pretty much anytime between 5 - 8 pm CST (so like 6 - 9 EST) Just hit me up when you can do it.

Also in an unrelated topic, I uploaded a few "A Day in the Life" Missions as well as my baby "A Day in Delta" to the file browser in 2nd Squad, if you could get them on the server that'd be sick

-Kix

Kicker

439th Reputation : 21529

Back to top Go down

Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship Empty Re: Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship

Post  Whisper January 15th 2013, 17:20

Hey Kick If Kevin is busy I know how to do everything I have taken LRM 1/2 Both 2 times so I would be happy to help you out Very Happy
Whisper
Whisper
*2nd Lt.*
*2nd Lt.*

439th Reputation : 21520

Back to top Go down

Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship Empty Re: Training Request - LongRangeMarksmanship

Post  Kabato7 January 17th 2013, 01:58

Training is held by authorized peoples only whisper Razz . (Unless you were talking about pointers) --- This being said, 19th and 20th im free. So hit me up on those times, I'll be online. Smile
Kabato7
Kabato7
*Lt. Colonel*
*Lt. Colonel*

439th Reputation : 22435

https://439th.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down